Axxsys Consulting is part of the Alpha Financial Markets Consulting (Alpha FMC) group, the leading global consultancy to the asset and wealth management industry. We are a boutique management consulting firm that offers the world’s top asset and wealth managers a competitive edge through our expertise and industry insight. Our team is of a uniquely high calibre and by focusing on asset and wealth management alone we build deep knowledge and experience within our industry. We work with a blue-chip client base, including 21 of the top 25 largest global asset management firms, and work with over 130 clients across the globe. We have our headquarters located the United Kingdom, as well as offices in major global financial centres across the United States, Canada, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark and Asia. Axxsys represents the technology implementation / business integration arm of the Alpha group, with deep expertise in delivering change and transformation programmes centred around Asset & Wealth technology solutions.
To clients, we are a trusted partner for creating programmes, however, we are so much more to our employees. At Alpha, we pride ourselves in being meritocratic environment perfect for building a career, meeting great people, as well as a rewarding place to work.
Our Corporate Strategy
Alpha is increasingly establishing ourselves as the leading consultancy to the global asset and wealth management industry. To date, we have grown and been successful by deploying the highest calibre of consulting expertise to our clients. Unlike our competitors, we are:
– Sector focussed: because we have always focussed exclusively on Asset and Wealth Management, we provide deep and focussed knowledge that our competitors cannot match
– Global: we operate seamlessly across geographies, allowing us to service the largest global clients with the highest calibre of consultant
Axxsys represents the technology / business integration arm of the Alpha group, with a reputation as being the leading independent provider of SimCorp Dimension consultancy services to the global market. To date, Axxsys has partnered with 50+ clients on a wide range of SimCorp related projects, including several greenfield implementations. Specifically, Axxsys:
– Provide knowledgeable resources who can implement, configure and support the SimCorp Dimension application
– Provide knowledgeable and client-focussed support for SimCorp Dimension, including upgrades, migrations and business-as-usual issue management
– Assist clients with their journey to the next generation of cloud-based architectures
– Help clients to define and implement their future state architectures
The SimCorp Dimension Solution Architect will report to Klaus Krarup – Global Head of SimCorp, Axxsys Consulting – and be vested with the following areas of responsibility:
· Business requirements gathering and documentation
· Architectural design of SimCorp Dimension solutions, front-to-back
· Architectural lead in SimCorp Dimension implementation projects
· Provide mentoring, professional guidance and advice to Axxsys’ SimCorp Dimension consultants
· Write white papers and best practice documentation on subject matter areas involving SimCorp Dimension solutions
Role Requirements (Skills, Experience and Qualifications):
· Expert understanding of the Asset Management industry from a business perspective, including how business processes typically are supported through technology platforms available in the market.
· Expert understanding of the SimCorp Dimension platform, including the general architecture for modelling, processing, and reporting of financial portfolios.
· Subject matter expert of the SimCorp Dimension data structure, including tables and data fields, and how to extract data from these data structures as well as importing data into the data structures.
· Subject Matter Expertise in one or more of the following areas of Asset Management: Derivatives Processing; Portfolio Management & Construction; Trade Order Management; Portfolio Analytics; Operations (STP optimization); Risk Management; Performance Measurement; Portfolio Accounting; Fund Accounting; Settlement; Collateral Management; Alternative Investments; Outsourcing; Management / Client Reporting
· Hands on SimCorp Dimension experience
· Experience from project related work implementing SimCorp Dimension at a client site
· Business Analysis experience within a project management office or technology department
· Minimum of 8 years’ experience within the above areas
· Degree level education
· Ability to clearly articulate, verbally and in written form, status of design and delivery to all levels of the organization
· International travel may be required.
This is a strategically critical role for Alpha. We will offer:
· A competitive base salary for a suitably senior profile
· Fantastic opportunity to be entrepreneurial in a growing market with a reputable company brand
· 25 days’ holiday additional to bank holidays
· Supportive, social and collaborative environment
· Comprehensive training and development programmes
At Axxsys we are committed to employing individuals from all backgrounds, that reflects the multi-cultural society we live in. We pride ourselves on operating an inclusive working environment and providing the best people to meet our client’s expectations of service.
If you are interested in joining a flexible, ambitious and growing consultancy, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply here